10 Reasons to Attend this Year’s International IT-BPM Summit
Manila, Philippines — The past decade has been marked with tremendous growth opportunities for the IT and business process management (IT-BPM) industry all over the world. This unprecedented growth has led many other countries to work harder to become attractive destinations for outsourcing, so that they can also be part of this revolutionary industry.
As IT-BPM’s premier platform for knowledge sharing and networking, the International IT-BPM Summit (IIS) on its seventh year aims to create an environment that will nurture global partnerships through its theme Harnessing information, Powering nations, Connecting the world. Each year, the Summit is attended by over 400 delegates from private and public sectors, and allied industries worldwide.
“We’ve entered a new era of growth as innovative technologies continue to pave the way for businesses to tap the best available resources around the world as IT-BPM service capabilities become more complex,” said IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) president and CEO, Jomari Mercado. “The Summit is an opportunity for industry stakeholders to come together to draw out how to effectively meet the demands of this expanding industry.”
Here are ten reasons why you should be present at the Summit:
- Be up-to-date. Uncover what’s in store for local and global IT-BPM industries through forecasts by various industry experts and analysts.
- Evolve your business. See how automation and cloud robotics are changing the industry’s traditional business models.
- Find your next business partner. Network with industry stakeholders from private and public sectors, and allied industries.
- Discover the latest technologies. See how innovative technologies like the Internet of Things can shape the future of your business.
- Master the digital workforce. Be equipped to handle the evolving demands of this new breed of talents.
- Be inspired. Understand the value of impact sourcing when you hear the inspiring stories of how the outsourcing industry impacts society.
- Be prepared for calamities. Know what goes into fail-proofing local industries from disasters and the roles that each sector plays.
- Learn from the experiences of others. Participate in the knowledge sharing with other businesses in attendance.
- Let your voice be heard. Make an impact on the future of the global and your local IT-BPM industry.
- Explore the Philippines. Witness the unparalleled beauty of this IT-BPM powerhouse on Visit the Philippines Year 2015.
The Summit will be held on October 5 – 6, 2015 at the Marriott Hotel, Manila, Philippines.
For more information, please visit www.internationalitbpmsummit.com. Join in on the conversation on the Summit’s LinkedIn page (International IT-BPM Summit), on Twitter (@IISPH) and on Facebook (/internationalitbpmsummit).
About the International IT-BPM Summit (IIS)
The International IT-BPM Summit is regarded as the premier platform for stakeholders of the information technology and business process management (IT-BPM) industry to explore trends, exchange insights and immerse in a rich networking experience. Key representatives of the industry, its allied industries, and global government organizations are assembling for the Summit’s seventh year to harness the power of information and this one-of-a-kind opportunity for knowledge sharing and mentorship, to refine local development strategies and sustain the industry’s growth and expansion worldwide.
About the Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP)
The Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) is the enabling association for the information technology and business process management (IT-BPM) industry in the Philippines. IBPAP serves as the one-stop information and advocacy gateway for the industry. With over 300 industry and support-industry members, including five associations—the Animation Council of the Philippines, Inc., Contact Center Association of the Philippines, Game Developers Association of the Philippines, Healthcare Information Management Outsourcing Association of the Philippines, and Philippine Software Industry Association—IBPAP plays a pivotal role in sustaining rapid growth of the IT-BPM industry by working to ensure an enduring supply of high-quality labor, supporting service innovation, and providing country visibility.
IBPAP assists investors in setting up operations easily and quickly in the Philippines. Relevant research, introductions to key government and industry officials, and a series of briefings at each step of the investment process ensure a seamless development process. On-going support is provided through a wide variety of initiatives, including programs for HR development, business development, and on-going knowledge sharing and networking opportunities.